Work for Sales and Business Development, worldwide
We are nonprofit Foundation dealing with sustainable development and energy efficiency. One of our projects is to introduce innovative solutions for certification of individuals and subjects in the area of sustainable development. We are looking for specialists to help us in promotion and selling certifications www.librefoundation.org/dzial/certification
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential customers to execute sales of certification in the MUSH markets (Municipalities, Universities, Schools, Healthcare) and in broadly understanding business.
- Target potential customers, qualify and initiate contact, and develop relationships in order to acquire new accounts in support of Energy Savings opportunities.
- Develop call plans, perform sales calls and face-to-face meetings, and secure orders for services.
- Interface with project managers, engineers, and executive management to develop, write, and finalize competitive proposals.
- Work with engineer, other sales and marketing and operational personnel to develop responses to customer RFP’s and in negotiating and developing contracts.
- Determine and assess a customer’s needs, provide solutions, negotiate deals, bring sales to a close (Long-lead sales cycle management)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet and/or exceed established sales goals and or quotas.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills demonstrating professionalism, self-confidence, drive, and commitment with the ability to interact appropriately at all levels within an organization.
- Working independently in own speed remotely from home / any location.
- Working time adapted to the availability
- Opportunities for Self-development in international environment / team and Career Progression
- Attractive salary usually on commission basis, but another model may also be possible.
Submit appropriate resumes/cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the position for which you are applying.
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Renewables & Environment
Employment Type: Full-time, part time, Remote
Job Functions: Energy auditing, Consulting, Engineering, Sales, Business Development, Customer Service